FL Specialty Roofing is a full service roofing contractor that provides premium roofing services across all Multi-Family, High End Residential & Commercial segments. We are dedicated to the art and craftsmanship of complex, specialty, and designer roof systems that allows us to deliver beautiful and long lasting, premium roofs. Our culture is built to be a family-first company that promotes teamwork in accomplishing goals, unity and shared success, and quality across all experiences and products delivered.
A Field Manager oversees all aspects of a roofing project on Multi-Family, Commercial, and Single Family properties.
- Communicate with the client to make sure they understand the installation process, expectations, and are highly satisfied at the completion of a project.
- Confirm all schedule labor, materials, and equipment are in place and accurate prior to commencing installation.
- Communicate with the labor team to ensure they understand all of the details of the project, as well as confirming they have everything they need to complete the project.
- Monitor the installation to deliver a quality finished product.
- Communicate project and scheduling issues/concerns with the operations and sales team.
- Ensure all Safety equipment and protocols are being followed.
- Maintain a clean and organized job site.
- Take photos and all required documentation throughout the duration of the project.
- Schedule municipality inspections as required.
- Utilize the company software to upload photos, communicate, and complete a project.
- Read and follow building plans to ensure the final product matches the requirements.
- For larger projects, perform “toolbox” safety meetings, maintain project logs and all required documentation.
- Facilitate change orders for additional work on projects.
- Represent the company in project meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience and knowledge dealing with specialty roofing products. (Preferred)
- Project Management – 3+ years (Preferred)
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver license and insurable driving record.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven to improve every day.
- Reliable transportation with a history of being punctual and showing up every day.
- Ability to problem solve and manage projects from start to finish.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google Docs and comfortable utilizing technology.
- Desire to deliver a quality finished product.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and deliver a positive experience.
- Must be able to work and collaborate with others in a team environment.
Working Conditions & Requirements:
- Full time field management – most time will be spent on a jobsite or running materials as needed.
- Working in hot and humid climate conditions.
- Must be comfortable walking on elevated and pitched roofing surfaces.
- Must be able to climb a ladder.
- Must have the ability to occasionally lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be open to in-state travel, requiring overnight stays. Depending on location, travel could be up to 50-75%.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Travel Expenses Paid
- Company Vehicle Provided – including gas and tolls
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
- On the road